Monthly Archives: September 2013

Set your Permalink for Better SEO

Have you set your permalink correctly. If not, do it now to make your blog SEO friendly. Permalinks means – Permanent URLs to your blog posts and categories. These URLs are permanent, they never change, hence called Permalink. For better Search Engine Optimization, correct permalink structure…

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

18 Great Tips to Increase Page Rank

How to increase page rank – is a question, which keeps challenging webmasters since long time. Because increase page rank brings the authority to rule the web.
Page rank is Google’s measurement of how authoritative or popular a website is, on a scale of 1 to 10. Where 10 implies the most…

Leave a comment

Filed under SEO

11 Great Tips to Writing Blog Post

Wanna write a great blog post and grab the social media attention by flurry of re-tweets, likes or StumbleUpon ? Or, want to list your blog post on the 1st page of Google and drive loads of traffic to your blog ? I will tell you 11 great tips – How to write a blog post which is not only SEO…

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Can You Answer These 10 SEO Questions

I’ve compiled a set of 10 useful SEO questionnaire to brush-up your SEO knowledge.
Sometimes, instead of reading lengthy articles and spending hours together, a few well-structured questions can make you dig deeper into the topic.
I’m sure – most of the answers you already know. Rate…

Leave a comment

Filed under SEO

PHP Security

When it comes to PHP, some 99% of amateur sites and 60-70% of all sites use the professional scripting language called PHP. But is it safe to use PHP? Does the implementation of the language not have any gaps that are critical to the operation of our applications? But remember that security…

Leave a comment

Filed under PHP

Long Tail Keywords Benefits

Long tail keywords targeting or optimization has greater benefits than its counterpart broad ones or head-terms.
Long tail keywords search constitutes 70% of total search performed on major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing, and the so called head-terms the rest 30%.
Even a trend of…

Leave a comment

Filed under PHP, SEO

How to add a Favicon in WordPress Blog

Favicon = Favorites + Icon . Favicon is just like a signature of your blog. It’s  a 16 x16 px square, graphic icon displayed by the browsers in the URL bars or on tabs to visually identify a particular website or blog. When users bookmark a website, the favicon helps visual identification of…

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized